Management Innovation, Training and Research Academy (MITRA) Pvt. Ltd has signed a MOU with Lumbini Academic Foundation (LAF) for exchanging services related to Research and Training on 3rd September 2018.
MITRA agreed to provide following services:
• Facilitate to students’ orientation programs.
• Conduct TOT programs for faculty members.
• Organize workshop on writing research proposals and reports for faculty members.
• Organize workshop on application of research methodology, particularly for Master’s Degree level students.
• Provide services related to students’ field visit for project works.
• Provide external guidance to Master’s level thesis writing students.
• Help publish academic journals.
Similarly, LAF agreed to provide following services:
• Provide subject-wise resource persons for management training programs.
• Provide researchers for different research studies/project evaluations depending up on their qualification and experience.
• Provide Master’s and Bachelor’s level students for field level data collection.
Dr. Dil Prasad Shrestha, Executive Director of MITRA Pvt. Ltd. and Mr. Rabin C. Koirala, Managing Director of LAF signed the MOU on behalf of their respective institutions on 3rd September 2018.